Join Our Growing Team!
Mike’s Tree Company, located in Brainerd Minnesota, has been providing the Brainerd Lakes Area with professional tree services and care since 1995, and we take great pride in our work ethic and image. Not only do we provide tree services, such as pruning and tree removal, we also take pride in being a leader in tree health care in the Brainerd Lakes area. It is our mission to educate people on proper tree care practices to ensure the life and vitality of area trees.
The Brainerd Lakes Area
The Brainerd Lakes Area; located a short two hours north of the Twin Cities; is a vibrant region nestled among more than 500 area lakes. With nearly 100,000 year-round residents and thousands of additional seasonal residents, the region boasts a high-quality education system, profound natural beauty, and endless recreational opportunities.
The Brainerd Lakes Area offers the best Minnesota has to offer including:
- Pillsbury State Forest, with over 25,000 acres of trees, trails, and wildlife.
- Dozens of golf courses that earned a ranking in Golf Digest as one of the Top 50 golf destinations in the world.
- The Paul Bunyan Trail, a paved bike trail which runs more than 100 miles from Baxter to Bemidji.
- The Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Biking Trail System, which offers 25+ miles of world class mountain biking.
- More than 1200 miles of well-groomed and interconnected snowmobile trails.
- Downhill skiing and tubing at Mount Ski Gull and other area hills.
- Cross-country ski trails at the Northland Arboretum, Pillsbury State Forest, and area golf courses.
- Deer, grouse, waterfowl, and turkey hunting in area forests and wetlands.
- Craft beer including Jack Pine Brewery, Gull Dam Brewing, Roundhouse Brewery, Cuyuna Brewing Company, and Bad Axe Brewing Company.
Mike’s Tree Company is always accepting resumes for dedicated, self-motivated individuals to fill various positions within our company. Ideal candidates will have an education in plant sciences, experience working on a tree crew or applying plant health care products, a Class A Commercial Drivers License, and a positive attitude. Our current openings include:
The Consulting Arborist/Project Manager is responsible for the growth and development of their territory. Key priorities include: growing sales, business development, customer service and client retention, as well as developing relationships with employees….Learn More
Climbing Arborists are responsible daily for assisting the Foreman in accomplishing work orders. Key priorities include: assisting with job site set up, safety conditions, and communication with the Foreman and fellow crew members to ensure the jobs are completed efficiently and effectively…Learn More
The Plant Health Care Technician is responsible for monitoring, diagnosing, and applying treatments to trees in order to mitigate or suppress common insect and disease problems, manage nutrient deficiencies, and promote tree health….Learn More
The Crew Member is responsible for working under the Crew Leader in accomplishing daily work orders across various MTC divisions …Learn More